FinTech Werkstatt - Starter Document Templates
Are you just getting started with your Fintech Project?
Fintech Werkstatt specialises in establishing your Swiss FinTech license application and helps to structure your organisation to meet Swiss regulatory requirements. We can also help you set up a Sand-Box environment and get accepted by a Self Regulatory Organisation (SRO) (Art. 6 Abs. 2 und 3 BankV).
You can buy one specific starter document template or guidelines from FinTech Werkstatt or the set of about 12 documents you need to apply for a FinTech license in Switzerland.
Get the FinTech Werkstatt FINMA application starter document templates with the mandatory initial policies and regulations!
Full Starter Document Templates PackageExcluding 7.7% VAT
- Bundle Price
FinTech Werkstatt - Single Starter Document Templates
(Excluding 7.7% VAT)
- Sample draft application for FINMA including list of attachments (GER) CHF 2,400
- Outsourcing regulations (GER) CHF 1,650
- Organizational regulations (GER/ENG) CHF 5,700
- Internal Control System (GER) CHF 2,700
- Risk and Reporting Matrix (GER) CHF 3,300
- AML guideline with client, country and transactional risk assessment & rating (ENG) CHF 8,400
- Business Continuity Management Directive (ENG) CHF 2,700
- Directive on data and IT security (GER) CHF 2,100
- Business plan - structured with sample text (GER) CHF 1,200
- A financial plan with 3 scenarios with cash, min. equity check and employee/client ratio (ENG) CHF 3,850
- Data Protection Policy (ENG) CHF 2,100
- Cross-Border Regulation (GER) CHF 1,800
- Code of Conduct (ENG) CHF 2,100