FinTech Werkstatt - FinTech License Support Service
As a one-stop shop, we offer standard, add-on document templates and a comprehensive FinTech License Application Support Service.
This support package includes all activities that arise in a FINMA FinTech application. We have taken this route ourselves for a company and therefore offer our personal experience so that you can take the so-called shortcut.
We apply a fair hourly or daily rate for this service.
Full Starter Document Templates PackageExcluding 7.7% VAT
- Bundle Price
Our Support Service
- Assistance in meetings with FINMA
- Drafting of a preliminary request to FINMA to present the team and the contemplated activity and check on
on the feasibility of getting a FinTech license Art. 1b
- Complete assessment of Compliance of the project with data protection regulations and other regulations applicable
- Drafting the application and all organizational rules, internal policies and necessary attachments for the license
- Managing the Bank-, FinTech-, eMoney- or SRO membership application.
- Risk & Compliance (incl. AML/KYC training) (CRCO on demand – as sourcing partner)
- IT stack evaluation (make or buy (white label solution))
- Project Management to advise how to connect the FinTech with the Swiss National Bank (SNB) and SIC/EuroSIC and which Service Bureau to use best
- HR (recruiting of the board- & executive members with a Swiss residence and payment of salaries)
- Company foundation
- Establish the finance plan, liquidity plan, cash-burn-rate plan and budget (CFO on demand – as sourcing partner)
- Client service and admin service (phone, email and mail service as sourcing partner)
- Coordination, selection and liaison with the statutory and regulatory auditor
- Preparation of organigrams
- Preparing forms required by FINMA regarding qualified investors, board and executive management
- Review of documents prepared by the client (where we, the client, do not purchase our papers)
- Manage and apply for enforcement of the legal force of the license (update company statutes to Art. 1b BA)
- Liaise and manage reporting to authorities, taxes, VAT and accounting for small FinTechs
"The biggest mistake you can make...
... is to start from scratch."
- Membership of the Swiss FinTech Alliance*. Liaise with the other associations and eco-system partners.
- Turn around and recovery management for FinTech in distress. (define and take remedial action, establish a
financial recovery plan (balance, P&L and liquidity planning, cash-burn-rate calculation), negotiate debt waivers, write and submit a request to FINMA for re-examination, liaise with specialized lawyers, the auditors and the board
- Connecting investors with FinTech investment opportunities and visa versa (raising capital for them)