FinTech Werkstatt - FinTech License Support Service
As a one-stop shop, we offer standard, add-on document templates and a comprehensive FinTech License Application Support Service.
This support package includes all activities that arise in a FINMA FinTech application. We have taken this route ourselves for a company and therefore offer our personal experience so that you can take the so-called shortcut.
We apply a fair hourly or daily rate for this service.
Full Starter Document Templates PackageExcluding 7.7% VAT
Our Support Service
- Assistance in meetings with FINMA
- Drafting of a preliminary request to FINMA to present the team and the contemplated activity and check on
on the feasibility of getting a FinTech license Art. 1b
- Complete assessment of Compliance of the project with data protection regulations and other regulations applicable
- Drafting the application and all organizational rules, internal policies and necessary attachments for the license
- Managing the Bank-, FinTech-, eMoney- or SRO membership application.
- Risk & Compliance (incl. AML/KYC training) (CRCO on demand – as sourcing partner)
- IT stack evaluation (make or buy (white label solution))
- Project Management to advise how to connect the FinTech with the Swiss National Bank (SNB) and SIC/EuroSIC and which Service Bureau to use best
- HR (recruiting of the board- & executive members with a Swiss residence and payment of salaries)
- Company foundation
- Establish the finance plan, liquidity plan, cash-burn-rate plan and budget (CFO on demand – as sourcing partner)
- Client service and admin service (phone, email and mail service as sourcing partner)
- Coordination, selection and liaison with the statutory and regulatory auditor
- Preparation of organigrams
- Preparing forms required by FINMA regarding qualified investors, board and executive management
- Review of documents prepared by the client (where we, the client, do not purchase our papers)
- Manage and apply for enforcement of the legal force of the license (update company statutes to Art. 1b BA)
- Liaise and manage reporting to authorities, taxes, VAT and accounting for small FinTechs
"The biggest mistake you can make...
... is to start from scratch."
- Membership of the Swiss FinTech Alliance*. Liaise with the other associations and eco-system partners.
- Turn around and recovery management for FinTech in distress. (define and take remedial action, establish a
financial recovery plan (balance, P&L and liquidity planning, cash-burn-rate calculation), negotiate debt waivers, write and submit a request to FINMA for re-examination, liaise with specialized lawyers, the auditors and the board
- Connecting investors with FinTech investment opportunities and visa versa (raising capital for them)
We look forward to hearing from you. Let us start your project now and go live as soon as possible.
Let's get started
FinTech Werkstatt is a team of experts with whom it is fun to work. Hence, we carefully select our clients and partners and advise clients with professional business conduct and an attractive, conclusive business model. A Swiss FinTech application is a complex regulatory endeavour. Still, it does not have to be an expensive marathon that brings your Start-up team to its limits even before starting your business. Save your resources, your energy and money. Bring your business to market in the fastest way while working with professionals up to the task.